11 September 2008

tie me in a bow

this jumper was made for me last year by one of my best friends. i was in a serious jumper/romper phase last fall and she made this one from a thrift store skirt. the ties are actually fabric that she took from the bottom of the skirt and attached to the waistband. (she is a super talented lady). this is the only thing i own with bows that i actually love.






jumper: reconstructed thrifted skirt, tank: f21, shoes: aldo mirror platforms (yes, i wear them a lot!)

7 comments:

Maeva said...

Super ! Very great ! :) You're so lucky to have a so talented friend Hehe !

jessie said...

maeva: i know! she's the best :)

Audrey Leighton said...

Hi,

My name is Audrey Rogers. I am style editor for The Durham Sanctuary University Newpaper, I also am a contributor for fashionverbatim.net and have my own blog: www.befrassy.com I just wanted to say, that I LOVE your blog, its content is truly inspirational and I love the way you present fashion to your blogger audience. Yours has, I must admit, become a must-read for me. Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to exchange links? Personally I would love to reccommend your blog to my readers and would really appreciate it if you did the same for me. So let me know, check me out on www.befrassy.com for some delicious fashion ramblings and digressions!

xxxx audrey leighton rogers

kristin said...

I am so glad that you posted this Jessie because it totally reminded me that we've got to sign up for sewing classes!!

jessie said...

audrey: thanks, that is so sweet! we would love to exchange links with you. so glad you are enjoying the blog! you've got some great stuff up on yours as well :)

kristin: i know dude. this month, we are doing it. no excuses.

bi-style said...

you look great! I love the skirt! Great Blog!

jessie said...

bi-style: thanks so much! :)